Praca: Senior QA engineer
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Definition of testing strategy, evaluating the required test coverage for the investment management applications
- Test plans development
- Test cases design
- White-box testing
- Test execution, root cause analysis for failures
- Performance testing
- Test reporting
- 3+ years in QA manual
- Jun to Middle in QA automation, some relevant programming/scripting experience - C# is mandatory
- Strong SQL skills
- Continuous integration prccess setup is beneficial
- Good to excellent English level
- Strong communication skills
Luxoft is responsible for solution testing for clients platforms and other engagements of the client. You will be working as a part of the Luxofts SDET team.
Initial engagement covers testing for a brand new component that sits inside the clients ecosystem. It will be a .Net service that integrates with a vendor product. This "Adapter" Service will be responsible for reading in files from Luxoft and from client and perform validation, transformation, allocation, correlation, and enrichment of the data and routing it to other consumers. The service will also need to do the typical monitoring and exception handling. The project will also be standing up a new SQL Server instance to store some model data required by the adapter to do the allocation. Rest API will be utilized to communicate between services to gather data.