Praca: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Location: Kraków, Poland
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Majorel you will deliver first class customer service to both hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs for one of our high profile clients by attracting the highest calibre candidates through innovative and effective forms of recruitment and selection practices. You have the experience, background and skills to help us continue driving growth and excellence across the organisation through the hiring of world-class talent.
- Manage and drive full cycle recruiting process for internal and external candidates ensuring full understanding of requirements, timelines and deliver a smooth and positive Candidate Experience.
- Managing multiple requisitions across many language markets.
- Liaise with managers on headcount requirements.
- Screening and short listing of candidates for all vacancies.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Consistently source high quality candidates for all business areas utilizing appropriate sourcing methods.
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing.
- Provide support to managers on creating job descriptions, application tests, interview processes etc.
- Manage recruitment administration including the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling, candidate feedback, psychometric tests.
- Update of job boards and posting of vacancies online via ATS tool.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports.
- Ensure the recruitment process is in line with employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide support and guidance to more junior team members.
- Dealing with third party recruitment agencies.
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment team
- Experience within a BPO environment desirable
- Excellent sourcing skills; Boolean searches, use of LinkedIn Recruiter, ability to build networks and maintain pipelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Drive packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and budget constraints
- Proactive self-starter willing to actively assume full ownership of assigned roles and project work
- Highly driven with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Willing to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Highly resilient with the ability to cope with a fast paced environment where constant change is the norm
- Strong attention to details and mind-set for continuous improvement
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!