Praca: Architect, Specification Engineer [rekrutacja online]
You will be responsible for requirement analysis and software design, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with product and technical managers in scoping and analyzing new features, SW architects and developers while designing new functionalities.
You will be responsible for:
- planning, designing and executing items in own expertise area,
- contribution to specification reviews,
- effort estimation in own functional area,
- sharing knowledge in own expertise area,
- leading and coordinating feature development activities between several expertise areas,
- tracking and reporting feature development activity progress,
- contributing to risk analysis (DFMEA) and monitoring risks in own expertise area,
- guiding SW development teams with respect to functionalities to be implemented,
- discuss with I&V representatives test cases in accordance with the developed functional requirements.
- knowledge and skills within the area of SW designing methods or system engineering (e.g. UML, MSC, use cases, scenarios, user stories, etc.),
- fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other corresponding area,
- knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering.
- experience in SW engineering (development, design or analysis),
- knowledge within telecommunication area,
- experience in effort estimation, scope, time and risk management,
- experience with working in multicultural environment,
- experience with using CASE tools,
- experience with requirement management.