Praca: Cloud Solutions Test Architect
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didnt know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information, to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens, connecting with shoppers and empowering IT operations.For our newest projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work.
We are looking for passionate Cloud Solutions Test Architect - System Level. Our Cloud based web applications are integrated with external data sources, like body-worn sensors, Computer Aided Dispatch systems, and Surveillance Video providers. We need you to take care of the Tests Strategy of our product with all of its components and their dependencies. You will cooperate closely with development teams to define test approach for new features at the system level, to verify box level tests approach defined by development teams. You will work with our Business Team to understand the expected system behavior. You will talk with our support team to diagnose the issues found in production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields,
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills,
- At least 2 years of experience in testing complex systems,
- Experience with Web application testing tools and frameworks,
- Proven experience in testing on various levels,
- Networking protocols and network services,
- Drive to automate things wherever possible,
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems under time pressure,
- Ability to drive the problem to the solution without being supervised,
- Passionate about software testing.
Familiarity with some of the following will be a plus:
- Continuous Integration/Deployment tools.
- Video streaming technologies.
- Penetration testing.
- Experience with GIT, Stash, and JIRA
- Virtualization/container technologies: KVM, Docker, AWS, VSphere
- Competitive salary package,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Strong collaborative culture,
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration event as well as training and broad development opportunities.