Praca: Content Review Team Leader with French / German
Interested in social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls, support for vulnerable sections of the society or maybe even EU policy making?
Want to work for a global company as a Content Review Team Lead for the world’s best loved video sharing website? Do you?
Well then, apply now and you could be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics and goals, and supervise a team of up to 20 moderators.
These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our Team Leaders.
- Leading a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to your team.
- Monitor queues for variations and make adjustments as necessary to meet SLAs.
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedures
- Influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Fluency in French or German languages and English language
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma OR 3 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience and experience managing projects to established SLAs
- Availability to work on a 24/7 (applies also for weekends)
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex, fast -paced environment with multiple priorities
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team- oriented environment
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Fresh snacks, fruits, salads, juices, vegetables, cheese, ham and bread delivered each day,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth an d all of us,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.