Praca: Customer Support Representative
Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Customer Service Team as a Customer Support Representative.
- Processing and maintaining customer purchase orders, interfacing with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Responding to customer pricing requests per established price list.
- Interacting with other departments as required (order status, delivery updates, warranty & quality).
- Compiling and generating various customer/sales reports
- Contract reviewing of customer purchase orders.
- Actively participating with account receivables management (collection process, validate PO to sales order, collections, etc.).
- May respond to other administrative requests from Account Managers.
- Minimum high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Experience in customer-interface role in an international company
- Fluent Polish and English skills
- Very good German skills
- General business process understanding, solid understanding of the sales process
- Required to understand and apply international commercial transaction specifics (export / customs requirements within EU, preferential countries, VAT requirements).
- Solid knowledge of computer systems and software applications.
- Able to multi-task, detail-oriented and able to prioritize workload efficiently
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teamwork abilities
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Relocation support