Praca: Global Mobility Operations Manager
Person in the role will lead Aon’s Global Mobility Operations team. Successful candidate will be entrusted with operational and people management of the local GM team facilitating full-cycle assignments of Aon employees worldwide. The success of the role and the team is measured by client satisfaction, colleague experience and control of assignment costs.
- Provide leadership and direction to the GM Operations Team
- Ensure that all aspects of approved assignments are delivered in line with published SLAs & policies.
- Ensure that costs associated with approved assignments are within policy.
- Manage work flows to ensure SLAs continue to be met at all times, particularly in the busiest times.
- Produce analytics that will inform Aon’s assignment strategy
- Monitor and manage external vendor performance, escalating any concerns as soon as they become apparent.
- Document & maintain processes to ensure they remain relevant and efficient.
- Make rounded hiring decisions by checking that candidates have the right level of motivation, competence, technical know-how and communication skills to be valuable members of the team.
- Keep track of colleague performance and intervene appropriately if and when performance does not meet expectations. Keep records in TRS of colleagues’ performance.
- Hold 121s with your colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, share feedback, discuss progress towards goals, plan upcoming actions and appreciate colleague’s efforts.
- Evaluate and rate colleagues performance at the end of each year, ensuring they receive accurate written feedback.
- Hold a development conversation with colleagues about their career aspirations and agree long-term development goals and activities that will help the colleague move their career forward. Make sure these goals are recorded and tracked in the Development Plan in TRS.
- Manage absences in the team in accordance with work volume and HR policy.
- Promote a pro-active and responsible culture within the team based on professional standards of behaviour.
- Monitor the level of engagement within your team and take action to increase it.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a global mobility function, preferably to Senior Consultant / Analyst level
- Have led successful teams, preferably within a GM arena.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the key technical issues relating to GM, for example taxation.
- Have strong customer service skills and able to demonstrate an empathy and understanding of assignee concerns around key personal issues such as accommodation and schooling.
- Must have understanding of both global assignments and permanent transfers, and the policy framework that drives these.
- Ideally have some knowledge of the Workday HR system.
- Have worked with a GM workflow and administration tool (i.e KPMG Link)
- The GM experience should ideally cover all global regions.
- University Degree or equivalent
- English at C1 or higher
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues