Praca: Junior Fullstack .NET Developer
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious Junior Full stack Developer (B2B 12-months contract)
Working on this position you will be having an opportunity to take the responsibility for delivery of web solutions to the agreed requirements, quality levels, expectations and timescales in the automotive industry.
About the role:
On this position you will be delivering front-end and back-end solutions within strategic the company’s initiatives. You will have an unique opportunity to take part in a technology step change in the automotive area.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Developer which will join to Cracow team and will participate in all phases of Software Development lifecycle including task planning, testing and coding.
- Developing and maintenance of software solutions,
- Contributing at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling work to deliver solutions on time,
- Producing and executing unit test plans,
- Preparing documentation,
- Cooperating close with senior team members;
- At least 1 year of experience in .NET technologies,
- Solid knowledge of front-end technologies (ideally Vue.js but not necessarily),
- Experience of working in Agile projects,
- Good English skills,
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Permanent contract or B2B contract,
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Life insurance,
- Trainings and development opportunities.