Praca: Offer Control Analyst [rekrutacja online]
The Chief Financial Office organization is responsible for all financial matters of the Nokia Group, including external and internal reporting, business performance management, capital allocation and commercial management. The CFO organization also oversees investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, treasury, LEAP turnaround, real estate and venture capital activities. Currently we are looking for experienced candidate to join to Offer Control team responsible for evaluation and approval of offers for Nokia business customers.
- Responsible for assessing offer financials, Cash Flow and financial risks;
- Provides financial parameters, consolidated Offer P&L and Cash Flow;
- Evaluates the offer, formulates recommendations for business decisions, facilitates alignment across different stakeholders (Busines Groups, Customer Sales team), manages escalation;
- Ensures involvement of relevant finance and other experts;
- Orchestrates the Offer and Contract Approval and implementation of Sales Policy.
- Manages Gate approval preparations and follow-up (provides case briefing material, leads gate meeting if any, tracks approval decision, follows up action items using sales database sCRM);
- Validates the offer as official Gate financial validator and is responsible for case transfer to Customer Team Controller (for Revenue Recognition Board preparation) and Project Controller (for project execution);
- For assigned cases Supports the regional Offer Control teams by validating case financials, providing cash flow simulation, interfacing with Customer Team Controller for credit limit/ overdue, following up action points.
- MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, sCRM, Webex/MS Teams, WinTheDeal
- Degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics or Business studies;
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in finance related positions, preferably accounting;
- Process orientation, experience in processes like offer and presales management, offer controlling and sales gates;
- Ability to work effectively in cross-organizational and international environment;
- Very good communication and change management skills;
- Business English affluence is a must.
- Nice to have:
- Acquaintance with technology sector, B2B or Contract management
- Familiarity with Microsoft tools such as PowerBi, PowerQuery, Flow (Power Automate), SharePoint or any programming language will be advantage