Praca: Senior System Analyst
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Collect, discuss, understand, document and keep up-to-date stakeholders business requirements
- Convert business requirements into project planning artefacts - Epics, Stories, Tasks; form product development backlog
- Drive the backlog grooming process (estimation, analysis by the technical team) through day-to-day collaboration with the project team
- Translate assumptions, technical design and limitations, risks into business terms and negotiate their impact with the stakeholders
- Lead planning sessions
- Work with the team during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met, perform Epics/Stories acceptance
- Prepare and review artefacts for the demo sessions, drive the demo preparations
- Manage requirements changes to ensure a full understanding of the impact on scope, schedule, quality, risks by all stakeholders
- Ensure all requirements are correctly represented in JIRA, Confluence and other collaboration tools
- Cooperate closely with the onsite team on projects preliminary analysis and high-level estimation
- Mediate requirements clarification between business stakeholders and the project team
- Collaborate with other analysts to detect overlapping parts and achieve the synergy out of projects implemented jointly by multiple teams
- Suggest process improvements related to the teamwork planning, tracking, and ensuring the deliverables quality in close cooperation with Project and Delivery Managers
- Strong analytical skills: ability to see and communicate briefly most important things in big amount of information; ability to see big picture and drill down to low level details, if required
- Experience as a Business / System Analyst: 3+ years
- Good communication and documentation skills: structured and clear communication, up to the point
- Ability to write SQL queries (including joins)
- Good understanding of requirement management process (Agile or Waterfall)
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- Upper intermediate+ English
- Quick learner with the desire to learn the domain
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with financial markets and products essential
- Understanding of testing methodologies
- Experience working in a distributed / offshore team setup is a plus
The systems purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.