Praca: Windows Platform Engineer [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
DIMETRA Engineering department delivers the Mission Critical Communication System starting from the definition of system requirements via implementation and customer support.
TOGETHER WE CREATE AND OWN THE BEST TETRA SYSTEM AND SHAPE ITS FUTURE
Learn more about Dimetra: https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_xu/products/tetra/infrastructure.html
We are looking for professionals who will join our Windows Platform Team. This group provides Windows platforms and virtualization products for DIMETRA System. As a team member, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various solutions and products for Windows platforms. The responsibilities include the development of low-level design, implementing features based on requirements, design and implementation of tests (unit/functional), writing user manuals and participating in system integration tests. The project uses Agile methodologies.
- Practical knowledge of Windows Server/Client operating systems from user and administrator perspectives
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good programming with PowerShell skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and to switch tasks and/or used technologies
- Ability to investigate and solve challenging technical issues
- Very good troubleshooting skills, an analytic approach to given tasks and problems
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
- Degree in computer science, telecommunications, automatics, robotics field or similar
- Experience with Active Directory
- Networking protocols and network services skills
- Security aspects of Windows systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of KVM virtualization
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get: competitive salary package, private medical & dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, flexible working hours, strong collaborative culture, comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space), volleyball field and grill place next to the office, access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad development opportunities.