Praca: Junior Training Specialist
Reporting to: Training Team Lead
Location: Krakow, Poland
This position offers the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment whilst gaining excellent experience in a variety of training disciplines. As the Junior Training Specialist you will be responsible for conducting various product trainings including induction training. You will also be responsible for engagement and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver and update training programmes including: Induction Trainings, Pillar Specific Trainings (Product and Process Trainings), Soft Skills Trainings, Refresher Trainings etc. This task will amount to approx 70% of productivity time
- Learn additional product specific trainings and act as back-up trainer
- Coordinate training events: close co-operation with the Training TL and operations to set up date & time, book a room in the correct training calendar, order hardware if necessary, request systems access if necessary, send out calendar invitations
- On time completion of all action items agreed during team meetings
- Ability to deliver assigned module(s) without shadowing, if required
- Deliver trainings using a variety of methods to include classroom learning, computer-aided training (if possible), training manuals etc
- Work with other Trainers and management to ensure trainings are delivered to the highest quality and efficiency
- Attend to all administration tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Evaluate training courses and materials to seek improvements if needed
- Deliver floor support to new and existing agents
- Any other Ad hoc duties
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- 0-12 months experience as a trainer, and or hold a relevant training qualifications
- Experience in delivering informal trainings
- Product knowledge preferable but not required
- Demonstrates customer / client focus
- A collaborative team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Manage own time and ensure that training is timely and effective
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas (creativity)
- Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Resilience & Adaptability
- Creativity and Innovation
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!