Praca: Transfer Pricing Analyst Requisition
Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
The Transfer Pricing Analyst, working within the Global Transfer Pricing team and reporting to the Transfer Pricing Team Manager based in Krakow, Poland, will assist with a variety of Transfer Pricing projects.
- Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Performing financial / economic analyses and building Excel-based financial models for quarterly, bi-annual and annual processes.
- Review and reconcile intercompany transaction data for tax compliance purposes.
- Preparation of benchmarking analyses for various intercompany transactions.
- Maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams to monitor intercompany transactions.
- Provide financial support in conjunction with the corporate tax and local finance teams as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experinence as Transfer Procing Analyst
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, with emphasis in finance and accounting.
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- HFM, Cognos, SharePoint and/or Workday experience a plus.
- Advanced financial modeling, database, and research skills.
- Collaborates in a global team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues