At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilons solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Security and Analytics team is looking for experienced front end engineers. We are creating new scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. By joining the team you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering innovative and compelling features to our product line and actively participate in all stages of development from feature brainstorming through iterative process improvement. You will work as a member of a highly skilled professional team that focuses on achieving goals but has fun while doing so!
We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- A passion for UX and an eye for UI
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals including an unwavering belief in championing good design patterns, systems architecture, and scaling methodologies
- Communicative English
- Experience with LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory, Postgres, MongoDB, SQLite, SQL, Redis, IPC
- Familiarity with C++, IPC, and real-time programming
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- flexible working hours,
- strong collaborative culture,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- access to wellness facilities and integration events
- trainings and broad development opportunities.