Praca: Access Control - Software Engineer (Python)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, (https://www.avigilon.com/) provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilons solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The Krakow Video Security and Analytics team is looking for an experienced Python engineer. We are creating new scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada. By joining the team you will be mainly responsible for automating test scenarios, preparing tools and simulators and working on CI/CD pipeline. You will work as a member of a highly skilled cross-functional Scrum team that focuses on achieving goals but has fun while doing so!
We are looking for an open-minded person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years of practical experience in Python, Ruby on Rails or other scripting language in Linux environment
- Understanding of networks fundamentals
- Knowledge of Dockers and CI/CD pipelines (experience as a DevOps a plus)
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Communicative English
- Experience with LDAP, OpenLDAP, Active Directory, Postgres, MongoDB, SQLite, SQL, Redis, IPC
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- competitive salary package,
- private medical & dental coverage,
- life insurance,
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan,
- flexible working hours,
- strong collaborative culture,
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space),
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- access to wellness facilities and integration events
- trainings and broad development opportunities.