Praca: Analyst Revenue Growth Management (RGM)
Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (SBD) is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
Location: Poland – Remote/Virtual, contract with Warsaw, Poland Office.
Part of the RGM - Central & Eastern Europe team.
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is establishing a strategic, integrated Revenue Growth Management (RGM) discipline to support the continued drive for sustainable, profitable growth for SBD and our Customers. To help deliver this, we are establishing a RGM team for the EMEA ANZ region.
We are seeking a dynamic and commercially driven RGM Analyst. This role’s key focus is supporting the creation, execution and evaluation of ‘Triple Win’ commercial actions plans. These are created by taking various external End User, Category & internal data sources and turning them into actionable insights which drive joint value creation for SBD and our Customers. Working closely with the Senior RGM Manager and the Cluster Leadership Team.
- This role enables you to build a broad understanding of customer, category and competitor dynamics and gives you first-hand exposure to the engine room of building commercial plans for SBD. You will have direct input into building these plans and will be integral in identifying opportunities for the business and problem-solving commercial challenges.
- Support Senior RGM Manager to develop & execute an RGM cluster roadmap to build capability, processes and tools to enable improved business outcomes.
- Support development of Strategy and Commercial Plans through category deep dive analytics (RGM sprints) across all RGM levers
- Support business planning and governance processes (as described in the tasks below)
- Monitoring of pricing and promotional execution across the market – identifying gaps in execution of guidelines, competitor trends and opportunities
- Defining investment required by customer to execute retail pricing strategy
- Work with Sales and Trade marketing to manage compliance and reviews on pricing strategy, assortment, promotions and trade terms
- Adhoc commercial and trend analysis, scenario modelling and opportunity assessment
- Support New Product development and launches
- Creation and maintenance of reports to identify commercial insights and support ongoing revenue management analysis
- Min. 1-2 y. experience in a similar Analyst / Commercial role, RGM experience is an advantage
- Analytical & strategic skills – able to turn data into insights and synthesize those insights into commercial action plans and Customer selling stories
- IT: Advanced Excel and Power BI capability, PowerPoint and data reporting systems (both internal and external data sources). Development and use of Database and/or analytical software experience.
- Strong numerical skills – experience working with a commercial P&L
- Fluent Polish, strong English (German language is an additional advantage)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and integrate different data sets to create a 360° view and provide insight
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaborative skills, able to operate with all levels of the organization
- Commercially curious and pragmatic, problem-solving attitude
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package including private health insurance.
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.