Praca: Associate Consultant - Client Life Cycle Management
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Associate Consultant provides technical direction to project teams by leading/participating in project planning sessions with clients or IT management, providing solutions and evaluating the merit of highly complex issues.
- Provide expertise on best practices, standards, architectural approaches for design & implementation of products like SCCM, LANDesk, Windows 10, etc.
- Build packages, task sequences and automation scripts. Engineer and manage end user computing Group Policy. Create and maintain PC images.Develop an application, patch and update deployment strategy. Execute upon this strategy.
- Provide engineering and support for PC disk encryption, anti-virus and anti-malware. Provide engineering and automation of printer deployment and monitoring.
- Provide vision and strategy for end user computing environment including evaluation of emerging technology, software, and hardware road mapping.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions, tools, code, configurations, and processes.
- Mitigate risk and provide consistency and dependability by adhering to policies and procedures for change and incident management.
- Serve as the highest level of technical escalation for end user trouble tickets. Mentor junior team members and train on systems and solutions.
- Develop yourself by staying current on industry trends and new technologies.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written).
- Good documentation skills.
- Direct experience with and advanced knowledge of Windows 7/10 system administration and maintenance, including deep knowledge of the registry, file system, processes, services and security.
- Strong working experience with GPOs. Expert level knowledge of scripting languages (VBS, PowerShell, WMI). Expert level knowledge of Internet browser management, security and configuration.
- Experience in deploying, administering and maintaining disk encryption using BitLocker.
- Expert level knowledge of end user computing hardware, specifically Dell.
- Strong ability to strategize for the future and design technical solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate transparency into the operations and health of the end user computing environment by defining and generating reports.
- Strong presentation skills including developing architectural designs, presentations and documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, lead engineering capabilities for SCCM in a Windows PC environment.
Years of Experience:
- 7+ years of directly relevant SCCM experience in a 500+ Enterprise PC environment.
- 5+ years in a Lead / Senior engineering role.
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Lunch & leisure vouchers
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization