Praca: Associate Consultant - Video Collaboration & Telepresence L3
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of Indias original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Associate Consultant provides a single point of contact for the reporting and tracking of Video Network Problems, maintains current status on all open video conferencing issues, looks for escalations and resolves it in given time frame. The candidate will interact consistently with the Service Desk staff in a professional, efficient and service-oriented manner, work with Third Party Providers to assist in problem resolution of video conferencing issues and perform root cause analysis in accordance with the Procedures Manual.
Work on daily basis with the following technologies:
- Cisco Video Conf & Telepresence products suites: Cisco Telepresence Systeml VCS-C, VCS-E, TMS, MSE, Conductor, MCUs, CTMS, CTPS, Cisco Expressway, ISDN gateways; Cisco C-Series, DX , EX, MX, SX, CTS 500, 1100, 1310, 3010, 3210, IX 5000, 5200.
- Cisco Unified Communications: Communications Manager.
- SIP and SIP Trunks: Session Border Controllers; Session Manager Edition.
- Cisco CUBE
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco WebEx
- Polycom Video Conf & Telepresence: Polycom Studio, Eagleeye Series, TRIO, Studio X-series, G-Series; Polycom DMA, RPRM, RPWS, RPCS, RP Mobile, RP Desktop; Group Media Centers, RPIS, RPISF, CX5500, Group Series.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written).
- Good troubleshooting / deployment and analytical skills.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Cisco Collaboration products portfolio.
- Experience with Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize and other video conferencing systems.
- Experience of Cisco VCS-C, VCS-E, MSE, TMS, ISDN gateways, MCU, Conductor, and SBC for video conferencing is must.
- Working experience for Enterprise & Mid segment customer on Video platforms.
- Experience with the service provider will be an advantage.
- CCNA – Collaboration
- CCNP – Voice/Collaboration.
- Clear understanding of Cisco & Polycom Video network deployment models
- Experience with Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways & Gatekeepers.
- Ability to perform problem analysis and develop resolutions at both strategic and tactical levels.
Additional Desired Technology Experience:
- Clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, SCCP, H.323 and MGCP.
- Understanding of Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN, T1/E1/PRIs, CAS.
- Video Communications: Tandberg, Polycom various industry solution specifically healthcare, H.320, H.323, SIP, H.264, H.265, H.460.18 & H.460.19, Cisco Webex protocol, G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.729AB, SIP Troubleshooting, Understanding CUCM/VCS Traces, Understanding Packet Captures.
- LAN/WAN: Cisco R&S Technologies including but not limited to (VLAN, STP, PoE, DHCP, BGP, MPLS, QoS, ACLs, DNS, and HLB) etc.
- Cisco Collaboration products
- Polycom Collaboration ProductsITIL Process follow and implementation for collaboration technologies.
Years of Experience:
- 6-8+ years of experience in Voice & Video Technologies, especially in Cisco Video technology and enterprise Voice network environment.
- 4+ years of experience in troubleshooting Video and Enterprise Voice issues.
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Lunch & leisure vouchers
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization