Praca: Automation Engineer (GUI testing, Java, Groovy)
- Developing regression test scenarios for existing systems and automate tests for them.
- Analysis and verification of test data – test data preparation, information acquisition about key test data.
- Participating in test environment setting , administration and tuning.
- Delivering efficient GUI test scripts (i.e. JAVA Selenium and Cucumber, some backend tests as well as REST API).
- Working on Functional and Non-Functional aspects of Restful Java API testing.
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities by providing test automation, however part of tests still will be executed manually.
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results.
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage.
- Identifying and prioritising areas for automation.
1. The new parcel preparation system is used to handle parcels in the back office, which has been developed for some time. Lots of interfaces, microservices based, lots of frontend.
2. Old version of the package preparation system. The new application has not been implemented in all countries, in some countries they have to maintain and improve the old system. Small Development. Additional activities in this project: data cleaning due to the huge number of records in databases.
3. Follow my DPD. The application is intended for target customers. The application that combines several existing applications. Tracking packages.
*UoP or B2B
- min. 2 years’ experience as a tester or other role in test automation.
- Hand on experience with GUI testing using JAVA, Selenium and Cucumber or Cypress.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to backend tests (JAVA, Groovy).
- Knowledge of API testing.
- CI/CD experience with Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Self-starter who is willing to contribute to the project.
- Can draw the relation between a requirement, a piece of software, a test case and a bug report.
- Is willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Fluent in English