Praca: Avigilon .NET software engineer [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilons solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
See this video to learn more about Avigilon products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3q09lWfnE&t=3s
The Krakow Video Solutions team is looking for Windows .NET/C# engineers. We are creating scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. We are responsible for architecture, implementation and maintenance of smart camera features, including camera installation and configuration tools. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Strong C#/ .NET programming skills
- Practical knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including build environments and automated testing
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and adaptability
- Communicative English
- Experience with TCP/IP, RTP, network programming
- Experience with scripting languages (esp. Python) is a plus
- Installer/packagers, virtualization/cloud based build and test systems
- Knowledge of operating system concepts including processes, threads, mutexes, interrupt handling, and exception handling
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get: competitive salary package, private medical & dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, flexible working hours, strong collaborative culture, comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space), volleyball field and grill place next to the office, access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as trainings and broad development opportunities.