Praca: AWS Cloud Engineer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
MyView Portal is a new Motorola front-end user interface allowing customers to manage their Software and Solution subscriptions and have direct visibility to their Managed & Support Services.
As a part of the Digital Team, we are changing the way our customers, partners, and employees interact with our company. We are developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through Motorola Solutions Portal to our customers across the globe. In our daily job, we closely cooperate with the business and UX teams for the enhanced customer experience of our applications.
We invite you to join our team to develop a framework for modern web-applications (see more info here). Your responsibilities will include design, development, tests and cooperation with other teams that use our framework. Teamwork, cooperation and keeping high standards are crucial for our team.
Would you like to join us?
- Knowledge of Docker and Jenkins
- Experience with any version control tool (we use git)
- +1 year experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) developing solutions
- Communication verbal and written English skills
- Tasks automation using scripting languages
- Developing, monitoring and provisioning solutions
- Data centers (database admin in AWS)
- Experience with supporting continuous delivery and deployment process
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership of engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support