Praca: Azure Engineer
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
First responders can be in danger at any moment of any day. Whatever the situation, public safety operations depend on immediate access to the best information available. Saving time and lives. PremierOne Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) incident and resource management system is transforming public safety and dispatch operations. It streamlines the capture, correlation and real-time distribution of mission-critical information for improved dispatch decision making and increased responder awareness and safety. Learn more about the product here.
What you will be doing
As a Software Engineer, you will work in a Scrumban team that designs and develops our innovative solution. You will work with below-listed technologies and focus mainly on the CI/CD development.
Technology stack that you will use/learn is:
- Azure DevOps/TFS
- Azure Cloud
- SQL Server/SQL express
- MS Windows
What you will be doing ?
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in managing VMware or HyperV hardware cluster
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Experience in any of the following scripting technologies (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripts)
- English language skills at a level allowing efficient communication
- Understanding Agile and willing to work this way
- competitive salary package
- private medical & dental coverage
- life insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- flexible working hours
- strong collaborative culture
- comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as trainings and broad development opportunities!