Praca: Black Belt Specialist
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Black Belt
- Processes Transformation Roadmap – Provide inputs on creating the overall transformation roadmap for clients in which digital transformation plays the central role. Work with cross functional, multi geography client teams to implement digital tools, linked to client priorities.
- System development coordination activities specific to large scale information technology applications, including coordination of people and tracking of project requirements (necessary information / data, programming, analysis). Project managers create, plan, analyze and estimate the priority order of the work breakdown structure, together with the specific timeline.
- Applies Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC).
- Works with Ops to document & maintain SOPs & Process Maps after any process transformation;
- Works with Operations to collect data and set up process dashboards after RPA implementation;
- Project Management - Lead the execution of automation on multiple projects ranging from assessment to implementation. Drive Governance rigor across internal/client teams on projects deployment progress.
- Owns Frameworks and Methodologies – Share feedback on existing delivery methodologies on robotics with the leaders and refine/ streamline approach as we go along.
- External Breathing – To bring industry knowledge, latest innovations and emerging PoVs on Robotics process automation and QPA.
- VALUE PROPOSITION AND BI ARTICULATION: Crafts value proposition for initiatives in a way that is tailored to the customer’s primary pain points, shows clear and compelling impact from the initiative.
- STORY LINING AND PITCH MAKING SKILLS: Constructs storyline before pitching, always uses similar structure for story. Skilled at articulating story verbally and in written communications & presentations.
- COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION SKILLS: Oral & written communications are well structured. Is capable of leading presentation independently and is comfortable facilitating dialogue with large group of people.
- Works with Consulting, Solutions, Transition, Training, Ops and Process Experts to understand and deliver RPA contractual commitments.
- Relevant experience (5+ years)
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated Project Management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks; (Project management degree/diploma/certification would be an advantage)
- Proficiency in systems like MS Projects, Minitab, would be a plus;
- Change Management
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] or digital deployment – Application & Execution;
- Green Belt certification;
- Black Belt / Lean / any other Quality Certification would be a plus.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).