Praca: Broking Specialist – M&A Insurance
Aon is currently recruiting a Broking Specialist to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) team in Krakow, Poland.
The AMATs team is a combined practice of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. Sitting within the wider AMATs team, the Transaction Solutions team is responsible for the negotiation and placement of Warranty & Indemnity (“W&I”), tax and contingent risk insurance policies on behalf of client as part of their M&A transaction.
Your impact as a Broking Specialist
The role is for an individual with excellent attention to detail and an interest in the fast-paced M&A environment. As an analyst, you provide crucial support to the frontline Transaction Solutions broking teams across EMEA (primarily London, Benelux, CEE, Germany, Spain and the Nordics) for a number of landmark M&A transactions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support broking team with client engagements (e.g. pitch/proposals, presentations)
- Support broking team during W&I policy placement
- Cooperation with internal/external stakeholders including Aon and insurer teams
- Create and manage documentation for client and insurers during the process
- Data administration, data analysis and report preparation
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Educated to University level
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- High attention to detail and relentless focus on client service
- Interest in M&A and insurance market
Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Work time flexibility - M&A projects require working to tight deadlines with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of insurance policies as an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity-based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues