Praca: Business Analyst (Product Control, Finance Change)
Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a banking organisation in Cracow, we are hiring a
- Working within the Strategic Technology work stream of the PC Transformation programme - analysing business requirements and delivering the target technology toolset required to support P&L control and reporting, accounting and regulatory reporting for PC.
- Working with Product Control line, Finance Change and the IT teams which support Product Control to effectively support project delivery, resolve issues where required and communicate status.
- Delivering business analysis outcomes that are compliant with the BTF, Finance Change’s best practice framework.
- Working knowledge of Global Banking and Markets via Product Control line
- Part qualified accountant (desirable) with a strong knowledge of Global Market Products
- Project Delivery experience
- A good understanding of Project Lifecycle, preferably with a qualification
- Hands-on experience in any of these technologies – Python, SQL, Xceptor, C++, VBA, Excel-BI
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- B2B contract (up to 140 zl net p/h + VAT)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.