Praca: Business Process Mining Data Scientist
- Knowledge of Celonis technology and Cloud ERP & IT systems
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in implementing of the Celonis technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Ability to proactive thinking
- Proven track of improvements implementations
- Driving end-to-end implementation of the Celonis technology across various customers and connecting Celonis platform with the customers on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems
- Develop data models with the appropriate event and case calculation to support the integration of data of business processes from different systems
- Enhance existing Celonis data models, framework, data flows and Celonis analyses according to the requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with business teams in order to translate demands into technical requirements and solution design followed with documentation.
- Building proof-of-concept projects to enable new features and solutions like action engine with Automation and machine learning capabilities; design, plan and execute transformation programs and improvement initiatives for clients
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We dont have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. Theres always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.