Praca: C# Engineer [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Krakow Device Cloud Engineering team develops software solutions that allow for automatic and stress-less management fleet of thousand radios, where provisioning, configuration and Firmware upgrade is done unattended.
Our products are used by various customers around the world including public safety (police, firefighters, military) and commercial business (car manufacturers, theme parks, railways). The team is responsible for end to end software development life-cycle, definition of requirements/stories, development, building automatic tests and maintaining released products.
For our newest projects, part of Device Cloud Engineering portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us, you will be responsible for the development of cloud-based and on-prem solutions helping communities and first responders in their day to day work. We use agile methodologies to organize our work ranging from cross-functional small teams to agile portfolio management. Our products are developed mainly in C# on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction.
- commercial experience of 1 year
- experience in C# software development, including .NET projects (WPF, WCF)
- experience with Microsoft based development tools such as Visual Studio
- experience in using GIT version control
- the ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration skills allowing effective cooperation with multiple development teams to drive process excellence and consistency.
- we expect result-orientation and the ability to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision following standard development life-cycle processes.
- communicative English
- preferred knowledge about Azure cloud
- good knowledge of cloud-native technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Elasticsearch
- practical knowledge of Microservices and REST API
- web technologies (TypeScript, Node.js, ReactJS, AngularJS)
- experience with serverless solutions (Azure functions, API Management, Logic apps)
- experience with CI/CD and automation tools VSTS
- security aspects in software development
- experience with Agile software development practices
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities such as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate