Praca: C# Senior Software Engineer [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
For our newest projects, part of Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring the newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of an intelligence console helping communities and first responders in their day to day work
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, a Problem Solver to join the CommandCentral Prosecutor Portalproject. Your responsibilities will include working on a backend for the CC Prosecutor Portal project - a web-based application dedicated to judicial users (prosecutors, judges etc.).
As a member of a small team you will have a chance to develop, test, automate, deploy and operate the system in production across various geographies.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Development and minimum two years of experience in developing scalable, hosted web applications
- Expert knowledge in C# and .Net Core
- Willingness to work on any problem type - development, testing, devops automation, operations
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to solve practical problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using the public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure) would be a plus
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Great team atmosphere (small scrum team)
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, learn fast and a lot :)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high- class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support.