Praca: Cloud Data Engineer
Cloud Data Engineer
We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź.
- Develop new applications in Azure;
- Design, create ETL processes using Azure Data Factory;
- Identify ways to improve data efficiency and develop algorithms to make raw data more useful;
- Cooperate with developers to improve applications and establish best practices;
- Work in a Scrum team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field;
- Proven work experience as a Database Developer with hands-on expertise in SQL;
- At least one year of experience in either GCP, Azure or AWS;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of software development (object-oriented, C#, .NET);
- Experience using Azure tools (Data Factory, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Data Lake Store);
- Experience in data warehousing and ETL tools.
- Everyday exposure to the latest cloud technologies, Big Data, AI and ML solutions;
- Working for an international field-leader with attractive career growth possibilities;
- Class A facilities in our IT centre in Częstochowa;
- Relocation package to Czestochowa;
- Private medical cover & My Benefit;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- EBADU (copyrights tax benefit).