Praca: Content Labelling Trainer with English
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Trainer with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the back office support for the customer, you like training other team members - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Performing training needs analysis
- Facilitating new hire training, , coaching and conducting performance evaluation of trainees
- Collaborating with quality team to gather feedback and plan refresher trainings to help boost the efficiency of service,
- Tracking and managing CSAT due to training, present training scores, cooperating with hiring to improve quality of hires
- Providing weekly training updates
- Shadowing agent transactions to stay up to date with product/ process changes and making necessary updates to training material
- Working closely with client and internal teams to develop new or update existing training content periodically
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Prior experience working as a Content Moderation Agent
- Excellent understanding of same/similar workflow
- High School Degree
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)