Praca: Content Manager (Native English)
SALESmanago is the only no-code, AI driven CDXP (all in One Customer Data Platform & Customer Experience Platform) used by 2000+ midmarket and large Enterprises in 50 countries including Starbucks, Vodafone, Lacoste, New Balance, Victoria’s Secret and many other global brands. Financial Times ranks SALESmanago as the fastest growing marketing automation platform in Europe.
SALESmanago is harnessing the full power of first- and zero-party data, combining advanced analytics and AI Hyperpersonalization to deliver highly configurable personalised experiences, across a comprehensive range of natively built and integrated marketing execution channels.
The company is based in Kraków, Poland and employs 300 highly experienced consultants, data scientists and engineers. SALESmanago works internationally via an extensive network of over 1000 reselling partners.
- Editing and maintaining high quality of freshly created marketing & support content
- Assuring proper language quality of website content, blog articles & support pages
- Monitoring trends in the field of marketing technologies
- Creating worthwhile content about marketing and SALESmanago
- Writing and editing marketing texts
- Editing graphics suitable for the texts
- Native knowledge of English (US English preferred)
- Creativity and skills for writing and editing texts
- Knowledge of online marketing, email marketing, CDP tools and e-Commerce
- Desire to learn and gain new experiences
- Organisational and time management skills
- Being ready for new challenges every day
- Net Salary: 3000 - 6000 PLN
- The opportunity to make a career in an international company and unique position in your CV,
- that will strengthen your professional profile forever
- Work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, where you will develop and achieve the highest
- level of effectiveness
- Possibility of cooperation with the biggest companies on the market
- A specially prepared training cycle, which will instantly equip you with the knowledge
- necessary to perform your work effectively
- Active development of your international experience with customer
- Work in a young, strong, open-minded team
- Everyday challenges that will let you learn more and develop new skills.