Praca: Customer Care Specialist with Spanish
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Customer Care Specialist with Spanish language.
- Response to customer inquiries via e-mail, phone, chat
- Order processing in customer service systems which includes orders entry
- Service administration
- Billing inquiries which includes price quotations, price checks and item quantity
- General administration, which includes customer files and sales contracts maintenance.
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min B2
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)