Praca: Customer Service Junior Specialist with English [Rekrutacja prowadzona online]
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services instrategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Research artefacts of cultural, historic and artistic interest ensuring relevant links are associated under defined categories.
- Work to tight timelines and specific metric targets
- Ensure highest quality measures are adhered to
- Engage closely with the product engineers
- Work on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement suggestion development
- Analysis and synthesis, content creation and edition
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Education in Fine Arts of History/English Philology/English language or other culture related education graduate
- Experience in working in agile like environments, meaning good at dealing with constantly changing tasks
- Advanced linguistic skills language analysis synthesis
- Willingness to learn and agree on the common approach with the whole team when needed
- Knowledge of graphic software will be an added advantage
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.