Praca: Customer Web Portal Java Developer (Senior) [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Taking great ideas from concept to reality is what innovative companies do. At Motorola Solutions, we believe true innovation occurs when a new technology solves a problem customers didnt know they had or in a way they never thought possible. We strive to deliver solutions that bring the right information, to the right person, at the right time. We help our customers be their best in the moments that matter most – protecting citizens.
For our newest project, part of the Command Central portfolio, we are looking for passionate engineers willing to help us bring newest technology to the Public Safety world. Together with us you will be responsible for the development of a web portal for customers so they have insights into how Motorola runs software that helps in their day to day work.
Learn more about the suite that saves lifes - https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/products/command-center-software.html
I am looking for Senior Java Developer interested in developing and running in production Customer Web Portal. The key is willingness to learn and share!
The product will run on Azure cloud infrastructure, gather data from multiple Command Central products/services and present reports, service availability and dozens other factors in a way that a user managing a service understands the situation, acts quickly and confidently .
The team and you create pipelines as code, test automatically and deploy with confidence, today git repo is empty, need to fill it in - there are teams in the same product space you can pick up code, ideas and knowledge quickly, they even have the same technology stack - and there is over 200 other developers in Krakow (many more worldwide).
Contact Motorola recruitment team or Dominik Wojtaszek via Linked In if you would like to know more.
You are joining a team that is being formed right now with a local Product Owner. The PO is happy to support the test first approach and experiment where there is something new to learn. The team is supplemented with a UX designer backed by a local team that provides vision, mocks, design, and guidance for best user experience.
How do we work?
The process is based on SCRUM and the team tailors it as needed. You choose your own editor and OS (Windows or Linux), the team chooses the tools and technology that gets results.
Technologies used in projects are:
Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 11, Spring Boot, Azure DevOps (Git, Task & Bug mgmt).
What we are expecting from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields or equivalent in work experience
- Outstanding communication skills to share concepts, design and software development practices across the organization (from senior management to mentoring juniors)
- Excellent Java programming skills (Spring Boot a major advantage),
- Practical knowledge of testing microservices (UTs, API, performance, etc) and products
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Familiar with cloud / distributed computing concepts, understanding Azure (or any other cloud)
- DevOps background a major plus
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with Linux
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Great team atmosphere (small scrum team)
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, learn fast and a lot :)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership in engineering communities
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support