Praca: EMEA Risk Manager
Aon is currently looking for a qualified Risk Professional for the role of the EMEA Risk Manager. In this job you will provide the Regional Risk Director and the region’s businesses with a strong risk management culture, framework and reporting mandate supported by a formal Regional Risk Committee.
As an EMEA Risk Manager you will deliver the EMEA Regional Risk Committee (RRC) SMART Goals as agreed with the Regional COO through:
- Developing a strong risk management culture in the business
- Providing leadership and oversight of Aon’s key risk metrics and working with businesses to deliver satisfactory KPIs
- Delivering proactive monitoring and systems of check to aid the business in self-assessment, including the introduction of tools to assist accurate business performance measurement;
- Providing training, resources and materials to support risk management best practice
- Facilitating compliant solutions through best practice sharing
- Designing and delivering of a country risk dashboard for the EMEA RRC leadership, presented quarterly
- Maintaining and developing the EMEA RRC Share-point site, fostering greater usage from the Business Units
- Working closely with the Global Risk Office and other RRCs
- Collaborating closely with Aon’s Shared Services
- Supporting the Regional Risk Director with taking the EMEA RRC into the ABS model
Core areas of responsibility:
- Errors & Omissions Management/Route Cause Analysis lead
- EMEA Regional Risk secretary (formal administration of the committee and its functions)
- Limitation of Liability RRC secretary (formal administration of Aon’s contractual liabilities with our client community)
- Product Oversight & Governance co-ordination, protecting Aon’s reputation, satisfying regulation and serving clients with best in class products and services
- Sub-risk committee participation or leadership for specific Aon business lines in region
- 5+ years of senior business experience within risks-exposed international firm
- Extensive Client/Broking, revenue earning and operational experience
- CRS or Reinsurance background preferred
- C-suite level confidence and competence
- Strong influencer and communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- Execution capability, proven track record of project management and delivery.
- Energetic and positive, trusted and respected, credible with internal stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and numerical skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with strong relationship and empathy building skills who can sell reasons for change to a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- System skills: MS Office, SharePoint
- Full fluency in English (C1/C2 level)