Praca: Financial Analyst
Aon Sp. z o.o.
With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries. In this role of RtR Financial Analyst will work with Local Controlflership and CoE RtR Germany teams to ensure that all cash transactions are accurately recorded and reported. Candidate on this position will support Team Manager in banking project that covers current process maintenance, analysis and clearing of historical data and implementation of new solutions. Project will focus on cash activities however due to topic complexity it may refer to various accounting aspects. Financial Analyst will be supported by second project participant – Senior Financial Analyst and they will both perform all tasks independently as a part of wider Krakow CoE RtR Team.
- Prepare detailed process description;
- Design and implement new, improved solutions;
- Analyse historical journal entries and results;
- Cooperate with local country on regular basis;
- Journal entry;
- Implement Workday banking module feature;
- Performing month-end closing activities;
- Prepare Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- Cooperation with auditors;
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional finance or accounting experience;
- Excellent English both written and verbal;
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- High attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
- We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team.German language is only a “plus”.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care;
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!);
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period;
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working;
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan;
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors;
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.