Praca: Fullstack Software Engineer
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers needs at the core of everything they do.
The person who joins the team can work from the office in Cracow or 100% remotely.
Your role in the team will be backend development (frontend experience and scripting will be beneficial). The role includes designing, testing, debugging and problem-solving aspects and allows developers to make a real difference and grow professionally.
- Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Experience using unit and component test frameworks e.g. Mocha, expect.js
- Experience in designing/creating test automation processes for both client and server-side components
- Knowledge of HTML5 features
- Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, bash
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
- Familiar with Docker containers
- Experience Designing UX/UI solutions for various screen sizes, platforms and different performance capabilities.
- Knowledge of web-app building and releasing process (grunt, gulp, webpack)
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powered by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract