Praca: Global Learning Operations & Technology Leader
Aon is looking for a Global Learning Operations & Technology Leader
In this role, you will help empower results for our clients and colleagues by supporting innovative and technical aspects of global digital learning. As the Global Learning Operations & Technology Leader, you will report to the Global Digital Learning Leader and work virtually with a team of global learning partners, administrators and learning specialists.
Your Impact as a Global Learning Operations & Technology Leader
Leads learning operations and technology for Aon’s Digital Learning Ecosystem to serve multiple stakeholders across Aon. Requires little oversight in leading complex projects and discussions. Drive adoption of platforms and services to ensure superior learner experience. Provides tactical subject matter expertise and leadership in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. The role is focused broadly on strengthening the alignment between business priorities and organizational strategy and activation (structure, processes, systems, learning, change, and culture).
If you’re a good fit, you enjoy leading remote team members globally with cross-cultural orientation, have a natural love for learning and development, highly collaborative, displays confidence and passion, motivate yourself and others toward excellence, and prioritize the well-being of others. You look forward to building on your instructional development skills, digital learning technologies with an agile mindset, promoting a positive team culture and being entrusted with tremendous responsibility for our teams’ success.
- Manages all aspects of learning management through Aon University ecosystem
- Manages large complex projects with little oversight including plan design and implementation
- Directly responsible for broader team deliverables
- Acts with an appropriate sense of urgency and is accountable for the highest level of client service even when deadlines are unreasonable
- Manages multiple projects integrates them into broader learning strategy
- Maintains trusted advisor relationship for Aon’s Talent teams
- Communicates effectively and strategically in all situations
- Leads technical discussions and leads team meetings, including preparation of all materials
- Works with multiple lines of business and points of integration
- Manage the global digital learning team; develops team members and grow the team’s capabilities
- Significantly leveraged through coaching less experienced colleagues and delegating work
- Work in collaboration with the HR Ops, IT and other key stakeholders to select and implement an enterprise-wide learning ecosystem.
- Manage roadmap of priorities and projects; Works in collaboration with Digital Learning Leader and stakeholders to define a 12-month plan of initiatives and projects, including communication to key stakeholders.
- Brings a point-of-view and thought leadership in the areas of Digital learning and Learning platforms. Actively contributes unique ideas and expertise, in addition to gaining input and collaboration from other HR members.
- Act as an internal consultant, assess learning needs and design or oversee design and delivery of custom learning interventions to meet client/intact group needs.
- Collaborate extensively with HR Functions, the Business Partner team, to provide integrated and aligned solutions.
- Liaise with subject matter experts, development, and instructional design teams to formulate objectives and understand requirements of projects.
- Develop communications including written communications and presentations for a wide range of stakeholders to drive acceptance and adoption of new digital learning technologies
- Measure and report effectiveness of newly developed programs using defined measures
- Solid experience working with learning technologies (including LXPs and LMS)
- Leading remote direct reports 3+ years
- 10+ years’ experience as a people leader at a mid-large size organization (10,000 - 100,000 colleagues globally)
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional project management skills with experience planning large-scale global programs
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deliver results within tight deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills; concise and to the point
- Ability to work with and influence a wide range of cross-functional work teams and leaders within a matrixed organization and M&A
- Demonstrated success working with and managing cross-functional teams, committees, councils
- Passion about helping people learn and grow
- Deep knowledge of adult learning principles to deliver large-scale development programs and interventions
- Experience leveraging technology to curate and deliver high-impact learning
- Experience in leading a learning and development function (e.g., instructional design, LMS, behavioral change practices, delivering value metrics)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues