Praca: Hardware Engineer
ZF Poland looking for ambitious and inquisitive people for the teams dealing with hardware electronics. We are part of the ZF group - leading manufacturer of automotive components and safety systems. This is where we develop advanced safety and future-proof solutions for passenger cars and vans.
If electronics is your passion, you like dealing with analog and digital ones, you like problem solving and verification of an electrical design - this job is just for you!
Become a part of future fully Autonomous Driving Systems and join our team as a Hardware Electronics Engineer.
- Responsible for electronic design of Steering ECUs
- Compiles and edits safety analysis (e.g. DFMEA, SPFM/ LFM, WCA, etc.)
- Development of the schematics and support of PCB Layout development
- Compiles and edits documentation
- Prepares of engineering and release related reports
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related
- Experience with E-CAD tools, knowledge of communication interfaces, analytical skills and problems solving focused mindset
- Basic knowledge of FMEA methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office
- Level B and beyond of English language competency
Knowledge about programming microcontrollers and Experience in Automotive Electronics will be an advantage.
- Relocation package and private medical care
- Good working environment and flexible working hours
- Work in a multinational team on modern technologies
- Career opportunities
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit
Employee package – „MyBenefit”