Praca: Health & Safety Specialist (with Fluent English)
Reporting to: Site Manager
H&S Specialist is responsible for supervising, reviewing and adjusting working conditions under the applicable health and safety and fire protection regulations. This role will also be an advocate for the promotion of safe behaviors and work practices. Successful candidates will be required to travel frequently to Wrocław (minimum twice per month).
- Conducting initial and periodic training
- Conducting control of working conditions and compliance with the provisions and rules of occupational health and safety and fire protection
- Assessment of occupational risk related to the work performed
- Keeping all OHS and fire protection documentation required by law
- Analyzing the causes of accidents at work, on the way to and from work;
- Conducting health and safety audits at locations
- Supporting management in implementing good health and safety practices
- Performing reports and analyzes on health and safety and fire protection
- Active participation in PIP inspections and representing the employer before OHS inspection bodies
- Participation in handing over for use of newly built and reconstructed buildings or parts thereof, in which work rooms and devices are expected to affect the conditions and safety of employees
- Provide ad-hoc support for health and safety, wellbeing and wellness projects when required.
- Availability and readiness to undertake other activities designated by the superior.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Completed a Diploma in an H+S related programme or similar field
- Ideally have 1+ years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to deal confidently with employees, contractors, and external stakeholders
- Previous experience of compiling and delivering training presentations
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in PC applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact & Influence
- Organisation & Planning
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Annual performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!