Praca: Hydrotechnical Engineer
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced hydrotechnical engineers and flood structures.
You will have the chance to works on projects related to river channels, reservoirs, drainage networks across Poland, the United Kingdom and many other countries. This exciting opportunity to cooperate in international project teams will provide you with perfect possibility do develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in exceptional atmosphere and support from our team.
- Deliver the Hydrotechnical design elements such as levees, reservoirs, river regulation, concrete/steel hydrotechnical structures
- Help support client engagement and local community consultation
- Help develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief
- Supervise junior staff and Projects
- Provide quality assurance and quality check
- Working with the wider team in our offices in Poland, Europe, North America on interesting local and international projects
- Master Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered with the relevant Institution
- Understanding of hydrotechnics and flood risk solution identification and development
- Commercial awareness and evidence of delivery to quality, time and budget
- Understanding of Polish standards (water/building law), understanding of UK codes and best practice would be an asset
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
- Proactive, team player, ownership mindset
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Robot and other engineering tools, good MS Office
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities (language courses, BIM academy)
- Recruitment process will be organized online
Please submit your portfolio of work together with your CV.