Praca: iOS developer
Ogłoszenie numer: 4040851, z dnia 2020-12-22
Andersen Lab is pre-ipo software Development Company with a full cycle of services. For over 13 years, we have been helping both enterprises and middle-size businesses around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies.
Our team of professionals is constantly growing. At this point, we are looking for iOS developers who will take part in the creation and launch of a new development center in the city of Krakow.
Miejsce pracy: małopolskie / Kraków
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development for iOS;
- strong knowledge of Swift and experience with it;
- experience in creating modular applications, experience with API;
- understanding of Agile development methodologies, experience with their application, experience with Git;
- good communication skills;
- the level of English is Intermediate and above.
A plus if you also have:
- knowledge of CocoaPods, Core Data, Core Animation, Coca Touch;
- fintech experience.
- convenient employment type;
- work in a new, comfortable and fully equipped office;
- paid vacation;
- bright and interesting corporate life;
- private health insurance;
- compensation for sports hobbies (Multisport card);
- corporate English lessons with professional teachers or native speakers;
- flexible hours;
- no dress code;
- tea, coffee and fresh fruit in the office;
- and most importantly - a warm and friendly atmosphere, honesty and mutual assistance as the basis of our corporate culture!