Praca: Java Developer
Be Shaping the Future Sp. z o.o builds innovative, customer-facing fintech applications and services for some of the world’s leading financial institutions. As a Java Developer/Consultant, you will be designing and developing applications in an empowered team of highly skilled software developers, QA engineers, scrum masters and product owners. The application system is dedicated to maintain and provide static data for advisory sessions.
location: Warsaw or remote
- Develop components, services and web applications that deliver value to our customers.
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers and QA engineers to shape the product and ensure our software is high quality.
- Ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
- Work with your team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development.
- Excellent knowledge in Java Enterprise Development
- Spring Framework (including Core, Data, Integration, Web, Security, Batch)
- Defining and creating Restful APIs (REST)
- Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Loader, Database Modelling
- IT Architecture: SOA/Web- and Enterprise Application Design/XFrame 1.5
- Open Source:Angular, Java Server Faces, Hibernate, Maven, DevOps
- Java Batches: Spring Batch, batch scripts
- Versions & Change Management: Bitbucket
- BDD or TDD experience; writing unit and integration tests with JUnit or similar
- Application servers: WebSphere
- Fluency in English
- Possible remote job - 100%
- B2B contract - 100 - 140 pln/h + VAT
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks