Praca: JAVA Front-end developer for Mission Critical Communication
The Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. Join our team to develop leading end-2-end solutions for ABB Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a team member will work on a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on highly available & reliable network solutions.
- Become an important part of the Network Management Solutions GUI development and design;
- Be responsible for evolution of GUI software with the strong focus on User Experience;
- Represent your domain in the team and be a driver for implementing best-practices of modern User Interface;
- Self-dependent job in dynamic, international environment.
- BSc or MSc degree in the Computer Science or related field;
- Proven SW development experience (3+ years);
- Strong focus on UI / UX design;
- Knowledge of Java 8;
- Knowledge of modern trends in the User Interface design and implementation;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Good team player, with the ability to bridge different interests and know-hows.
Additional advantage will be:
- Agile / Lean UX
- Knowledge of Java UI frameworks: Swing or JavaFX;
- Experience in developing GUI for Network Management Solutions;
- Programming in C#.
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using Agile methodology;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology;
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment;
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills;
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance;
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program;
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.