Praca: Junior Billing Analyst with Turkish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Review and setup contracts monthly in the billing system
- Accurate and timely setup and update of accounts in the billing system
- Manage daily ticketing queues in a professional and precise manner which includes researching the invoice discrepancies, pulling the raw reports/revenue reports, updating the address/contact information and customer service to answer billing related concerns
- Perform standard and non-standard quality audit of billing file, invoices to be delivered, contract entry and accounts that are setup and updated in the system
- Eligibility to start work immediately
- Degree qualified in Business/Finance related area
- Fluent English and Turkish at min.B2 level
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work and good communication skills
- Proven high level of analytical ability with an innovative approach to problem solving and a creative mind-set
- Experience in F&A processes would be an additional benefit
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.