Praca: Junior WFM Specialist
Reporting to:WFM Lead
Location: Krakow, Poland
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialize in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As The Junior Workforce Management Specialist is responsible for generating and analyzing forecasted data, for the generation and publication of WFM-related reports and schedules and the coordination of the staff plan process for multiple teams across multiple locations. The successful candidate will ensure accurate delivery of forecasting, planning, scheduling and WFM reporting within agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for the capacity / staff plan preparation, accuracy and reliability. Supports the staff plan & staff plan-related process. Makes necessary alerts/recommendations to mitigate risk
- Coordination with other functions in relation to interpretation of data & accurate tracking of headcount
- Analyze client forecasts. Development of forecasted data by analyzing trends, arrival patterns and known drivers or variables. Show analysis between internal & external forecasts. Engages with client regarding forecast data and lock-down processes. Strives to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Forecast vs actual data monitoring and reporting
- Support scheduling, workflow and real-time processes. Work with Operations to develop processes for shift rotation, vacation, and other schedule exceptions strategies to maintain employee satisfaction as well as client requirements
- Generation and publication of WFM-related reports in accordance with specified timelines
- Collects & extracts applicable data from systems (client/internal) and organizes the data
- Supports the development and design of WFM reports/models/processes
- Ensure all WFM reports are kept up-to-date (formats/links)
- Conducts deep dive WFM-related analysis on any serious deviations
- Highlight risks and propose recommendations to manager
- WFM System/Tool/Report maintenance
- Establish relationships with managers and supervisors throughout the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback
- Ensures adherence to defined WFM processes
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Experience with database software
- Familiarity with existing WFM processes & related reports
- The ability to draw conclusions based on basic numbers or mathematical information
- Can anticipate complex possible options based on historical data, experience, analysis combined with possible future visions (challenge cause, effect, implications).
- Ability to break down raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles, and considers different approaches to the decision-making process.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact well with co-workers, respects other peoples feelings and viewpoints.
- Strong problem solving skills demonstrated by probing the facts, analyzing issues and breaking them down into their component parts. Can draw conclusions systematically based on relevant information, gathering full/complete information and work towards resolution.
- Can work independently and take responsibility by taking an active role in assignments that go beyond own sphere
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated in working hard toward achieving goals.
- Focused and results-oriented with assignments; performs responsibilities on time and reliably; maintains focus and efficiency even when the workload is heavy; minimizes interruptions to ensure accuracy and consistency; prioritizes objectives; makes wise use of technology, tools, applications and other resources; minimizes errors through preparation, process and follow through.
- Ensure communication (verbal and written) is appropriate and clear in every situation and at various levels; conveys meaning, obtains understanding, and openly provides relevant information; maintains composure, communicates easily with people.
- Exemplary in conduct towards supervisors, colleagues and customers; successfully reflects and adapts behavior to circumstances of each situation; is professional, open and respectful; works to build credibility and trust.
- Ability to interact well across different levels internal/external, respects different views and can adapt to respective situations by focusing on the internal objective.
- Comfortable with changing and stressful situations; remains calm and controlled when under pressure, stays positive and keeps difficulties in perspective.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly recovers from stressful situations without reacting.
- Influences, convinces, or engages others in a way that results in acceptance or agreement.
- Focused on desired results, and sets and achieves/exceeds challenging goals.
- Can complete tasks with high attention to detail and constant accuracy checks.
- Challenges own work by thinking differently and from a new perspective while keeping the complete picture in mind; applies less obvious, convincing solutions and/or proposes innovative approaches.
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
At Majorel, we create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Majorel is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity and does not discriminate on the grounds gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
If you’re #driventogofurther, we want to hear from you today!