Praca: Master Data & Reporting Specialist
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Master Data & Reporting Specialist
- Set up, modify, remove, deactivate, clean the customer master data in SAP
- Enter the sales deals into SAP
- Maintain data base of the master data and deal requests
- Communicate and cooperate with Customer Care and Credit Collection team
- Respond to internal and external queries
- Identifies and escalates common cause errors and enhancement opportunities.
- Logs calls and problems using defined tracking tool.
- Involves in specific enhancement projects dealing with system/application implementations.
- Develops and maintains user documentation, provides training in established business processes.
- Supports specific projects dealing with system/application implementations or enhancements to existing functionality in established infrastructures.
- Formulates/designs complex test scenarios to validate existing or new functionality associated with company ERP systems and Interface support programs.
- Prepare multiple reports as per the agenda of the reporting
- Calculate and update monthly metrics and report them to the clients
- Create and prepare analytics data (metrics, insights) for the business purpose
- Fluency in English other languages considered a plus
- 2+ years of experience working with ERP Sales and distribution system
- Master Data maintenance experience
- Excel, VBA knowledge, Power Point literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently through completion working independently & as part of a team.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of a problem/issue and see it through to resolution.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)