Praca: Monitoring Architect
Remote work possible from Poland only
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Cloud Infrastructure Services – Project and Consulting team – is a team created for creating and delivering the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using either the newest technologies as well as the more mature ones. Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both. If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for. We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
If you are:
- An ambitious Senior IT Engineer or IT Consultant motivated to become an Architect,
- Comfortable with cloud technologies and a good knowledge of Zabbix monitoring system,
- Ready to undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment,
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
- Able to take initiative with monitoring engineering
As well as:
- DevOps process knowledge,
- Event tools, Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog (would be good to have), exposure to AI OPS tooling & experience,
- Nutanix and VMware knowledge,
- Understanding of virtualized environments,
- Scripting and monitoring of resources,
- Experience in participating in technical workshops and meeting to implement monitoring as outlined in Asset Light Monitoring Design.
Then we would like to hear from you.
- Delivery and support of large-scale network, system, application, service and business activity monitoring solutions
- Development of support documentation for monitoring system and its
components & scripts
- Deployment, configuration and support of the tools the company
uses to monitor its network, systems and applications
- Cross-team members collaboration to gather monitoring requirements
from stakeholders and deliver solutions utilizing the enterprise
- Planning and implementation of load balancing activities
- Development of monitoring policies
- Ensure team is in compliance with Policies and Procedures
- Develop new ideas and solutions to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensure oversight and follow-through of projects and maintenance efforts
Our Architects participate and actively support business initiatives by building reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented solutions.
Members of our team are involved in design and architecture of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
They create a valuable frameworks and conceptual models by searching, evaluating and recommending to the management of new, hot technologies.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.