Praca: Network Engineer T3
Apex Systems - https://www.apexsystems.eu/
Escalation Engineer Network Route Switch/ Remote
Short term - 6 months (Till the end of June 2021)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Solves complex and diverse problems where analysis require in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation
- Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions for complex problems focusing on a high level of customer satisfaction
- Recognizes, plans and leads complex systems/product team training and intellectual property material on routing and/or switching technologies
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to deliver a high quality support in current and future types of support services
- Builds productive relationships with customers and takes ownership for customer success. Fully identifies and resolves issues identified during the incidents, and thinks beyond the fix to prevent future problems
- Works as first level of technical escalation during high priority incidents. Regularly collaborates with the customer and provides technical expertise, high class communication and negotiation skills required
- Owns change requests reviews and joins CAB calls to represent Operations
- Actively cooperates with owners of other Managed Services processes (Problem, Event, Change Management)
- Acts as a mentor to other colleagues
If this seems like an interesting propal, please put forward your CV and Ill give you a call.
- Mid - senior level of experience in network support.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cisco platforms and protocols
- Proven crisis management skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong practical knowledge of: troubleshooting Routing and Switching protocols BGP, EIGRP, OSPF and STP, Multicast, HSRP, TCP / IP, IPSEC protocols
- CCNP certification or higher