Praca: Network Transport Engineer / Designer [rekrutacja online]
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
We have a team of highly skilled System Engineers and System Architects working on next-generation public safety communication systems.
Our team members are in Krakow and USA. We are working on Public Safety LTE systems and providing mission-critical applications and O&M(Operations and Maintenance) subsystems.
We are building end to end solutions, starting from defining solution proposals, defining use cases, creating designs and specifications.
We are looking for a n experienced Network Transport Engineer/Designer that will be part of our team that designs future public safety LTE systems.
Your responsibility will be to work with our business team and other architects to define solutions for our telecommunication systems.
You will be working closely with development teams in Krakow but also with our third party vendors.
- 5+ Experience with telecommunication network architecture alternative for interfacing transmission, switching, bandwidth management and network operations equipment and function
- Experience with LAN, TCP/IP and other supporting protocols for E2E network transport.
- Experience with system and software requirements specification/analysis/decomposition
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors (COTS e.g. CISCO,Juniper etc.)
- Hands-on experience in working with business level stakeholders as the upstream and R&D teams as the downstream
- Experience with modelling of network transport and network optimization and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive and initiative to define and implement solutions.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- Good communications skills in written and spoken English
- Competitive salary package
- MSI Stock Option
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sports activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate